Models: HT409, HT424
Toastmaster’s commercial electronic pop-up food toasters are designed to toast bread, frozen waffles and many other foods consistently.
- The combo toasters for bread and bagels contain 2 slots for bread or Texas toast, and 2 slots for one sided bagel and bun toasting
- All of the Toastmaster pop-up toasters are constructed of formed and welded sheet steel. Finish is brushed stainless steel with a mirrored finish on the front panel. A front pullout crumb tray is provided for easy cleaning
- Each pop-up toaster is furnished with a 36” cord and NEMA plug, and operates on 1 phase only
- Insulated ceramic etched foil heaters are installed on one or both sides of each toasting chamber, depending upon the individual mode
- Each two-slot section is controlled by a lever operated mechanism. It is equipped with a color selector knob coupled with solid state controls having temperature and voltage compensators.
- When operating lever is depressed, bread racks are lowered and elements are energized. At the end of the toasting cycle, elements are de-energized and bread racks are automatically raised